Massage has a proven track record of helping people with a wide range of health and stress related issues. By providing on-site massage to your staff, you also gain a number of benefits as an employer.
- Identify and treat repetitive strain injuries (RSI) such as Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and tendinitis, headaches, backaches, eye and neck strain.
- Treat physical and emotional exhaustion (also known as “burnout”)
- Relieves stress and muscle tension
- Provides a change of pace so employees relax and rejuvenate their mind and body
- Improves interpersonal office and customer relations
- Attracts top quality personnel
- Increases employee efficiency, accuracy, productivity and reduces workplace accidents
- Enriches corporate culture